Indian Govt. has strictly some guide lines to open and run gym during this COVID Pandamic season. These guide lines are taken as a preventive measure to avoid COVID transformation from one to another. It’s advised to follow these guide lines and improve health of the citizens.
Generic preventive measures
- Individuals must maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet (2 gaj ki doori) as far as feasible.
- Use of face covers/masks at all times. They must be worn properly to cover nose and mouth. Touching the front portion of mask/face covers to be avoided.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty.
- Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be practiced wherever feasible.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to State and District helpline.
- Spitting should be strictly prohibited.
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App shall be advised to all. Also,
- Keep others informed about, if their mask is not properly used
- Try to avoid un-necessary chit chats at gym post workout
All areas within the premises shall be disinfected using clinically approved disinfectants. The
areas to be disinfected include but are not limited to –
- Entrances to premise, building, rooms
- All open areas used by staff and visitors
- Washrooms and toilets
- Shoe baths (Members will be encouraged to carry separate workout shoes)
- All other frequently touched surfaces (doorknobs, handles etc.)
- Equipment in gymnasiums
Keep following the preventive measures and stay and keep healthy.